Olive residues, tomato peels, grain milling wastes, fruit and vegetable wastes or by-products of animal origin, can feed a biogas plant, allowing savings on feed costs and helping the environment thanks to their energetic valorization.
For the use of by-products it is necessary to keep the following documents in the plant:
- By-product supply agreements;
- Documentation related to the traceability of the by-product;
- Analysis carried out on incoming by-products;
- Transportation documents and purchase tax documentation;
- Plant feed registers (if required for authorization).
To guarantee regulatory compliance and the quality of the by-products we market, we introduced a Traceability Manual annually validated by an Independent Body.
In 2017, our clients produced about 50,500 MWh using by-products.
Are you considering the use of by-products? Contact us