The Quality / Environment / Safety Management System was certified for the first time in 2014, and renewed (with the adoption of the new version of Quality and Environment) in 2017.
The quality policy was checked and considered adequate to the company and to the purposes set:
COMPANY POLICY (FORM 4.2 / 2 Rev02):
I.G.W. (Innovative Green World) S.R.L. was born in 2012 and developed its activity in the following sectors:
- Production of renewable energy and valorization of Products, By-products and organic waste;
- Environmental and energy consultancy;
- Consultancy in the construction and infrastructure sector.
Today, our main activity is the valorization of by-products of the agricultural and food industry, through which IGW tries to promote a culture of renewable energy, showing the world its potential to improve life, increase economic growth and accelerate the transition toward a world with low-carbon emissions.
I.G.W. (Innovative Green World) S.R.L. holds as its strategic objective client satisfaction, respect for the environment and the health and safety of workers, to be achieved through continuous improvement of the services provided and the assessment of new client needs in relation to technological and production developments.
This improvement can be achieved through constant attention to the development of the expectations of the stakeholders that are part of the IGW S.R.L. context and awareness of the risks and opportunities that can derive from them, and the search for innovative solutions.
IGW S.R.L. then undertakes to:
- Comply with the legislative and regulatory framework concerning the production of energy from renewable sources, environment and health and safety.
- Apply the requirements of the UE Regulation 2016/679 concerning data protection,
- clear and transparent information of third parties involved on quality, environment, health and safety issues,
- develop the company culture of quality, respect for the environment and regulations on the health and safety of workers through training, information and involvement of personnel
- Continuously update plants and processes to the safest, most modern and effective technologies aimed at preventing and reducing the environmental impact and risks at the workplace, compatibly with financial availability and comparability on the market.
- Research the continuous improvement of services provided on the basis of real and verifiable data
- Comply with the established quality standards.
- Monitor the perceptions and needs of customers
- Adopt simple and accessible complaint procedures for the timely resolution of client complaints, the periodic analysis of reported non-conformities and the adoption of measures to prevent their recurrence.
- Establish and review integrated system objectives and targets in order to:
- improve the quality of the service of use of by-products for feeding biomass plants,
- Improve the service of building design, plant engineering and infrastructure;
- Improve the service of energy efficiency through the sharing and training of qualified personnel;
- Improve the technical-environmental consulting service through the sharing and training of qualified personnel.
- Do not carry out project verifications in the case where situations exist that may conflict with the need for independence and impartiality of the activity subject to verification.
- Prove, in relation to the design of the single intervention to be checked, that you are not in situations of incompatibility and that you did not have in the last three years professional and commercial relationships with the players involved. At the time of granting the assignments, the parties undertake not to have any professional or commercial relationships with the parties involved in the project being audited for the subsequent two years effective from the agreement termination.
In accordance with its own Quality/Environment/Safety Management System, IGW makes known its improvement objectives for 2018:
- ALL REGULATIONS
Increasing the level of training and information of personnel
- UNI EN ISO 9001:15
Adaptation to the new European Regulations 2016/679 on Privacy
- UNI EN ISO 9001:15
Increasing checks on marketed by-products – Decreasing complaints
- TUTTE LE NORME
Make efficient the Client satisfaction survey system
- BSI OHSAS 18001
Keep the level of accidents/near miss accidents at zero through training, information and adaptation of the Risk Assessment Document
- UNI EN ISO 14001:15 e TRACCIABILITÀ
Correct implementation of Article 184/bis of ex Legislative Decree 152/06 and Decree 264/2016 in the classification of by-products, also with the help of legal opinions.
The achievement of the 2017 objectives was monitored through the risk analysis scheme; for further information and details, please contact Ilaria Stretti (+39 344 029 6300 – email@example.com).
Scarica i certificati in pdf: